Sunday, January 13, 2008

I am ready, are you?


The View according to Hope: Hey potential family! Hope here, or as my foster mommie calls me, "Hopey"-forgive her the baby talk, she is a crazy but loving woman! I am so settled in to family life in a multi dog and cat and kid home, you wouldn't believe it. My mom means more to me than anyone! And if I can bond with her so quickly, imagine what a faithful dog I will be for you! I got the whole house thing down pat-we eat in our special spots, we "go" outside, we play with toys, we get excited to go on walks, we cuddle ALOT, we come when mom or Annabel call our names, and we ride in the car with the wind thru our ears. My tail is my most dangerous body part, that's what mom says-because it wags constantly! My eyes are bright and alert-because I am oh so happy to be part of a family. I can't wait to be a part of a furever home. Mom thinks I could be an agility dog, obediance dog, or even a therapy dog. I guess the sky's the limit when you have come as far as I have in such a short time. Talk to you again soon!-Hope

No comments: