Monday, January 7, 2008

look at how pretty I am!


Hope says, "I am a pretty young girl who is trying very hard to fit into a multi dog household. My favorite spot is anywhere a human is. I am not sure how to act with my foster brother and sister. They are being a little rude-taking my toys and barking at just about anything. I don't bark here, but maybe when I feel really comfortable I will learn to scare the girl scouts away like my big scary foster brother. I am trying so hard to be a good girl. I have never had much chance to prove myself before so I have shown my foster mom that I won't have accidents in the house or in my crate, I crate really well (and I feel really comfortable in there), I walk on these long walks on my leash and do pretty good, if I do say so myself. My ideal home would be one where you will let me lay at your feet, come in out of the rain and snow, and do my favorite thing ever-snuggle my head into your lap!"

No comments: